《Yesterday once more 》

Carpenters

點選這裡聽《Yesterday once more 》片段


When I was young
I'd listen to the radio
Waiting for my favorite songs
When they played I'd sing along
It made me smile
Those were such happy times
And not so long ago
How I wondered where they'd gone
But they're back again

Just like a long lost friend
All the songs I loved so well
Every sha-la-la-la
Sha-la-la-laEvery wo-o-wo-o
Wo-o-wo-oStill shines
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling
shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing
So fine

When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart
It can really make me cry
Just like before
It's yesterday once more

Looking back on how it was in years gone by
And the good times that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed
It was songs of love that I would sing to then
And I'd memorize each word
Those old melodies Still sound so good to me
As they melt the years away
All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like beforeIt's yesterday once more
彷彿昨日重現...

木匠兄妹的歌都非常的好聽~
雖然這首歌很像是上了年紀的人在緬懷過去
不過我還是很愛它 請多聽幾遍!!

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

傳播符號學理論第三章 傳播、意義與符號

傳播符號學理論第五章 意義

符號學概要